After sleeping over at Georgina's last night, I can conclude 2 things:
1. Jenkin is a drunk jackass with raging hormones.
2. Oliver is a blanket-hogger.
[WARNING: Keep a safe distance away from the above mentioned people. Especially the latter if you're in a freezing room with a single comforter. Note: Snatch the comforter.]
But a couple of fun things did happen - like when we went to Suntec at 7pm INTENDING to watch a movie but ended going there just to have Pizza for dinner (which, by the way, delivers). We saw this trampoline on display at the main tower lobby for some sports exhibition and went in jumping around like teens who'd gone mad. I think there were a lot of people staring :s. After which we walked to the next tower and happened to be just in time for a kids' fashion show. I was completely shocked when Oliver started making kissy noises at some innocent little 5 year old - the poor girl'll be scarred for life! He was, of course, doing it on purpose.
I think our band is going to lose really badly considering that today was our first and last practice and 2 out of 7 members didn't show. Plus, not all of us got to play together because ANDRE didn't take us seriously when we told him to bring his amp!
7:03 PM